Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 18 December 2014

What Should I Do in Blackout?

It's blackout now. I totally have no idea what should I do. I've tried some. But none are really really ok. But yeah, here are for you to try, perhaps.

First, read a fanfiction. I just read a chapter, and stopped. Because I've already read this fanfiction for quite many times. Bet if it's new I won't feel the same way.

Second, read a novel. This is not much different from the first. But there's a big big BIG different there. I couldn't see what's written in there.

Third, do some make-up. As how all the girls in this world love seeing themselves look so pretty, I tried some hair style that makes me wanna be a Harry Styles, but stopped in the middle. I was too scared to look in the mirror, absolutely because it's dark.

Fourth, turned on my tablet. But because I don't have any money on my card, ( seriously I don't know what is it in English :v ), so I ended up with don't know what to do. But I bet, if I have, I might open up my twitter and just keep reading some spam tweets from other directioners, or just look at my five baes - 1D. So please top up my number, lol.

Fifth, I'm making this post on my phone so I can post it anytime soon.
If you have any ideas what should I do in blackout, without laptop, tablet, and wi-fi, please do tell. Sorry that you might consider reading this post as such a waste of time. I just love sharing, uh what?, not really. :P


Bye! Have a nice day~

1 comments:

  1. In this so-called global era, I will feel really lame without those gadget things haha. They are the best mates when it came to black out. Anyway, I recall the previous time before technology 'attacks' our life. I was hanging out with my brothers on the balcony of my house, and enjoy the chit chat or sang some songs with them playing the guitars. It did strengthen our bond. You can try that with your sisters/brothers/friends if they're around when it's blackout :)

    ReplyDelete

 

“I don't think you can define love.”

-Harry Styles

"One Dream, One Direction"

"If I'm louder, will you see me?"

-Niall Horan
 
Blogger Templates